Welcome to Colorado Orthopedic Rehabilitation Specialists
At our physical therapy clinic in Thornton, CO, we provide a hands-on approach in order to help you over obstacles. Through our physical therapy and orthopedic rehabilitation services, we ensure you can live your best life. Whether you need physical therapy, orthopedic rehab, or relief for chronic pain, we're ready and able to serve you.
Why Choose Our Physical Therapy Clinic?
Our medical clinic was established in 2005 with the mission of providing a high level of care to help patients achieve better health. We help our patients resolve various health issues by providing comprehensive healthcare that is focused on addressing your needs and concerns.
Additionally, we give our medical staff the best in continuous education, so they always understand the best techniques and practices.
We Help Treat Patients With:
- Arthritis and bursitis
- Balance and difficulty with walking
- Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo
- Chronic pain
- Deconditioning and weakness
- Dizziness and headaches
- Joint and muscle aches, sprains, and strains
- Motor vehicle accident injuries
- Neck pain, shoulder pain, elbow pain, and knee pain
- Foot and ankle pain
- Nerve pain and neurological conditions
- Overuse injuries (carpal tunnel, tennis elbow, and tendonitis)
- Peripheral neuropathies
- Post-op conditions and sports injuries
- Stroke and spinal cord injuries
- Thoracic and rib pain
- Vertigo and whiplash
- Worker’s compensation injuries
Our Chiropractic Services Include:
- Backcare education
- Canalith repositioning
- Dry needling
- Fall prevention
- Gait (walking) training
- Injury prevention education
- Manual therapy including soft tissue and joint mobilization and manipulation
- Massage therapy
- Modalities including ultrasound, electrical stimulation iontophoresis
- Post-op rehabilitation
- Return to sport
- Return to work
- Therapeutic exercise
- Vestibular rehabilitation
Visit Our Physical Therapy Clinic
When you need help with physical therapy and rehabilitation, contact our medical staff at (303) 457-2022 today to schedule a consultation.